Thursday, February 26, 2015

Favorite place I've flown to

I've been asked this question many times. What is your favorite place that you have ever flown to? I have never had a great answer to this question because I haven't flown to that great of places. But, now I have two. The first one is Carthage, NC. Carthage is a very, very, very small town. You might be wondering why it is one of my favorites? Well, Carthage just happens to be home to the Pik n Pig. What is the Pik n Pig you might ask? It is only the greatest fly-in BBQ restaurant in the world!! Don't believe me? Well, why don't you fly in and find out for yourself? Oh, and bring cash unless you like to wash dishes.

Image

The Pik n Pig lets you do two of my favorite things.. 1. Eat BBQ and 2. Watch airplanes. The patio below is my favorite place to take in the experience. If you happen to get bored of eating and watching/slightly judging other pilots, then you can borrow some golf clubs and enjoy their driving range. Really random I know, but just go with it. 


Image

As you can tell the food is delicious. Try the tea, it is the best tea in the south, and that means a lot. Us southerners live and die by our tea. Oh, and those of you reading this that don't already know when I say tea I mean Sweet tea. The only kind of tea there is.


Now on to the second one.. which is... Oh, darn guess you'll have to wait until next time I post. Boom! #cliffhanger

Don't get too mad at me I'll leave you with a short video of my flight there.



No comments:

Post a Comment