Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to Just_Siems_Right. This site is going to serve as a way for me (Justin) to chronicle my life as a pilot.



Becoming a pilot is not easy. It requires years of training, a lot of money :(, a lot of traveling :), but also a lot of time separated from your family :(. Oh, and once you receive all your certificates you have to work as a flight instructor, banner tow pilot, or fly for an aerial photography company to build time. I chose the aerial photography route, and once I build enough time (1500 hours) I can then apply to the airlines.

In the future, I will be posting pictures.. a ton of pictures, I will also be writing excerpts of what I have done for the day. Some will be very, very interesting. I might win a pulitzer prize for one of my posts. Or I might not.. Probably not but, a man can dream.

Anyways, welcome. I am glad you stopped by. I hope you like what you're reading. If you have any comments feel free to leave them below or email me at Jsiems17@icloud.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment